The VECTOR Rope Trainer is a portable, compact, and lightweight Rope Trainer that enables users to achieve full upper-body strength and cardio conditioning in one high-performance tool.
The VECTOR Rope Trainer can be pulled horizontally or upwards to deliver a wide variety of strength, upper-body cardio, or rehabilitative exercises. The transportability and small footprint make the VECTOR Rope Trainer an ideal tool for bootcamps, mobile training or group fitness programs.
• Dynamic Magnetic Brake System (DMB)
• Dynamic Resistance range 1-100 pounds (0.5- 45kg)
• Brake Mechanism allows for Bidirectional Rope Pulling
• Specially designed rope is soft and easy to grip, durable and long-lasting
• Electronic display tracks distance, time, speed, and calories
• Unit Power Requirement: 3 AA batteries (unit does NOT require AC power source)
• Unit dimensions: 35"H, 54"L, 28"W ( 89cm X 137cm X 71cm)
• Weight: 110 lbs (50kg) • Shipping Weight: 150 lbs (68kg)
• Shipping Size: 23"H X 35"L X 30"W (58cm X 89cm X 76cm)